Buy Local. Be Local
- Read A Book
- OC Pride
Shopping in Oregon City
The shabby cottage
We are an occasional shop located on our beautiful 1 acre property. We sell upcycled furniture, home decor, and gifts. made, found and curated by us. We are family owned and operated.
- Painted furniture, paint, home decor, handmade decor, gifts, locally made soap and candles.
15% off Easter, free gift with purchase and porch pick up.
Season's Harvest LLC
Season's Harvest is a Fruit Tree and Berry Bush Nursery. Along with fruit and berry plants, we sell farm fresh eggs, Vegetable starts, and coming soon, Baby Chickens.
- Fruit Trees
Oregon City Antiques
We are a retail antique and collectible shop. We sell a variety of items including furniture, jewelry, and hand crafted local art.
Happy Baskets is a locally owned company where customization meets appreciation. We create customized baskets in all sizes for all occasions and budgets. Before a basket is created, we spend time learning about the recipient(s) so that way we can customize a basket especially for them.
- Food, kitchen gadgets, tools, games, movies, beer, and wine more...
World HeARTs Fair Trade Boutique
World HeARTs Fair Trade is a dedicated Fair Trade Boutique, presenting handcrafted, ethical, sustainable Artisan gifts & home decor from small artisan groups around the globe. Shop with Intention at your local boutique with a global heart!
- Handcrafted Ethical Fair Trade Gifts, Jewelry, Fashion Accessories, Home Decor, Garden Decor, Foods (Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Oils & Vinegars) and more!
* Curbside Pick Up Available!
* Free Local Delivery with $20 minimum order
Mary Rose NW Boutique
Mary Rose is body positive, size-inclusive (XS-3X), self-love promoting boutique. Our goal is for you to feel like the beautiful person you truly are.
- Women's mid/high end fashion. Business wear, weekend wear, date night fashion.
Deal of the Day. Changes daily. Listed on website.
Geeks & Games
Geeks & Games is a veteran owned business. Under normal circumstances we offer both a board game retail portion and an open table portion for all your gaming needs. We have been in business since 2016 and have a wonderful community of people who enjoy interacting through games.
- Boardgames (no not video games), Roleplaying games (think Dungeons & Dragons, Card games (like Pokemon), Miniature games (you get to build figures out of plastic, paint them, and play against people), Gundam (more plastic models to build but not play with), Puzzles, and lots of painting & hobby accessories
20% off boardgames
20% off puzzles
15% off Games Workshop models/Bandai/Gundam/Warmachine models
We are a small family owned furniture business at 610 Main St. in downtown Oregon City. We offer quality furniture at fair prices.
- Sofas, recliners, dining sets, bedroom furniture, occasional tables and more!
White Rabbit Gifts
White Rabbit Gifts books, toys, puzzles, activities and more - delivered!
The Vintage Nest
We are a locally owned shop with 19 vendors from Oregon City.
- We sell home decor, furniture, jewelry, gifts, seasonal, kitchenware, anything and everything to decorate your home. We also carry a chalk paint line for your in home projects.
We are currently offering 10% off all furniture and 25% off Easter.
Coin Corner & Hobbies
We are a family owned antique and collectibles store in historic downtown Oregon City, Oregon. The business was started in 1962 by Gerald and Elleanora Wickwire and today is run by their Grandchildren, Leanna and Toby.
- Vintage toys and collectibles